Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The most alarming room I have yet looked upon

The more I see, the more I realise how strange the big people are. I don't know why, but they enter uncomfortable situations willingly.

Today, the Mummy took me into the most alarming room I have yet looked upon. There were two other big people present, dressed in scary robes, tending to numerous metal and plastic contraptions that surrounded a reclining seat.

To my amazement, the Mummy happily mounted the seat whilst merrily babbling to the robed ones in big people language. I tried to warn her about the apparent danger, but she looked at me obliviously and smiled.

I still cannot believe what I saw next - the robed ones inserted weapon like devices into her drinking hole. After a while of observing this, I couldn't take anymore - what if they were going to do this to me? I decided that I better speak up and let them know in no uncertain terms that I would not let this happen.

My outburst was successful and I think it even helped expedite the horrific procedure that the Mummy was undergoing. I expected her to show the robed ones her angry face, but she didn't. She arose contentedly & we left.

This has led me to two possible conclusions - either the big ones enjoy such antics, or that one of the devices inserted into her, inhibits the ability to remember.

Arthur


No comments:

Post a Comment