Monday, June 24, 2013

My First Family Party

Yesterday, the Mummy took me to a somewhat strange gathering of the big people. Collectively, they are apparently called Family. Am I really going to have to endure a life time of these?

I like the wrinkled up ones with large noses and so smile at them the most. They all adored me, of course. I'm not entirely sure that they all like each other though.

They chose to have this congregation in a white and flimsy makeshift room in the green space outside. The reasons for this are beyond me. It wasn't particularly satisfactory - cold, noisy and very wobbly due to the outside blowyness. I made my feelings of this known.

The best thing about the gathering was that it was a perfect opportunity for me to be cuddled for most of the day. There is only so much of looking directly up that I can take! I only had to make a little whimper and the Mummy would scoop me up. It did, however, all get a bit tiresome - being passed around and being made to pose for photos. 



Again, I made this known and I was glad to get home to some peace & quiet at the end of the day.

Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment