Thursday, July 11, 2013

I don't know what everyone is smiling about...

The big people continue to fascinate me...the exterior space has become uncomfortably warm and bright; previously much loved cuddles have now become sticky and stifling. And yet the big people are actually happier and smilier than usual. Why? Why? I much prefer the fluffy white exterior ceiling over the bright blue one. 

I think The Mummy finally realised how uncomfortable I was as she removed all of my clothes, including my disposable under garment. Hurrah!!! It was so pleasant to get some much needed air on to that region of myself. I gave her a genuine but brief smile to indicate my approval and told her that on no account should she re-clothe me. Her communicative skills must be improving as she understood my command.


Arthur




1 comment: