Thursday, July 4, 2013

The very, very, very big bath!

Last Friday, the Mummy put me in a very, very, very large bath. It was so enormous that her, other babies and other big people also got in it with me. Unlike the usual bath time, when I'm in a free unclothed state, the Mummy put me in some shorts! Don't understand this one bit.

Once we were in, very odd behaviour commenced - we pranced around in a circle and I was dipped in and out of the very, very, very large bath.

I was extremely worried that the Mummy might let go of me and so I tried my hardest not to smile at her, I didn't want her concentration to lapse whilst she cooed over my gorgeousness. At one point though, I couldn't help myself - she started being very silly indeed, blowing bubbles in the water to some jolly tune. I was very amused and so momentarily forgot that I was in the vast bath. 

On two occasions, I was lowered under the water. My goodness me, what a shock to be surrounded by the wet stuff. I have no idea why the Mummy did this to me and I'm not sure yet whether or not it was fun!


Until next time,

Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment